The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) accredits continuing medical education (CME) and continuing professional development (CPD) activities for Mainpro-M1and Mainpro-C credit.
- The CFPC National Committee on Continuing Professional Development (NCCPD) oversees the regulation of Mainpro accreditation
- Administration is performed at the national level by the CFPC Department of Continuing Professional Development, and provincially by CFPC Chapter offices.
Why Mainpro accreditation?
- Peer-review process ensures all content is relevant to family physicians.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality educational programming.
- More than 20,000 family physicians across Canada require Mainpro credits to maintain their CFPC membership.
How does Mainpro accreditation work?
- All submitted programs are reviewed by one or more family physicians to ensure adherence to established criteria and policies, including relevance of content to family physicians.
What do I need to submit? How much does it cost? How long does it take?
- Complete information regarding accreditation can be found within A Guide to Mainpro Accreditation.
- Click here to obtain your Quickconnect Application Checklist
Where do I apply for Mainpro accreditation?
For more information, visit www.cfpc.ca/CPDProvidersandPlanners